Required Permits

A. Obtain Harris County Residential or Commercial Development Permits and/or Sign Permits through EPermits

B. Obtain Right-of-Way Permits, if applicable.

C. Temporary Power is issued for all eligible permits.


Permanent Power Release

A. Submit the Inspection Request Form to devinspect@hcpid.org for all required Final Development Inspections

B. Complete and Pass all required Development Inspections, including submitting Pre-Inspection Documents

Development As-Built Certificates and Elevation


Certificate of Compliance

A. Submit the Inspection Request Form to the Fire Marshalls Office Inspection to devinspect@hcpid.org

B. Complete and Pass the Fire Marshalls' Office Inspection

C. Submit the Certificate of Compliance Request Form to compliance@hcpid.org